With its craftsman styling, substantial 3" square posts and standing 68.75" tall, the Harper Bunk offers a unique blend of strength and style. A robust cap board perched atop wide plank spindles and two robust bed posts, the Harper Bunk offers the option of one day creating two perfectly proportioned twin beds. The style, strength and design guarantee this bunk will be in you home for years. Finish Options:
- Full/Full Bunk: 83l x 57.25w x 68.75h
- Hand crafted using SOLID wood this bed is available in the driftwood or espresso finish and enhanced by the DURA-Brush finishing process .
- Converts to full beds: The bunk can be easily separated into two twin or two full beds. (See the Harper Bed )
- Heavy-duty metal bolt-through side rail connection system for extra strength.
- Slat roll foundation: A slat foundation makes this bunk mattress ready by taking the place of a conventional foundation and providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. The mattress used on the top bed should not exceed 8 in height.
- The ladder can be positioned on either the right side or left side of the front rail.
- This bunk meets or exceeds all standards set by the CPSC and ASTM.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.